The Forest is a round style crafted in thin bio-acetate with japanese hinges, stainless steel rivets and a key-hole nose bridge for an undeniably timeless aesthetic and feel. Unisex design and ideal for most face shapes and sizes.
The Crystal colourway offers a transparent style for optimal versatility, allowing the lenses and shape to take centre stage. The crystal clear surface is achieved by tumbling the components of the frames in barrels filled with small pieces of wood coated with oil, paste, and other natural materials, and then hand-buffed by us and our team of technicians.
Aviator pilots of the 1930s are often credited with making green lenses popular, choosing to wear them due to their ability to work in both sunny and low-light environments while reducing glare and brightening shadows. All our lenses feature anti-scratch and anti-reflective treatment with 100% UVA/UVB protection. Made by renowned German lens- and optics manufacturer Carl Zeiss.
- Handcrafted from organic- and biodegradable acetate
- 100% UV protective Carl Zeiss Vision CR39 lenses
- 5-Barrel OBE Stainless steel rivet hinges
- Teflon covered hinge screws
- Saddle nose bridge
- Double stainless steel rivets on temples and front
- Includes protective case, cleaning cloth and box for storage