Kith founder Ronnie Fieg joins forces with Clarks Originals the 8th St collection. Inspired by the energy of New York City’s 1990s shoe scene, lifestyle sneaker Sandford is named after the very first Clarks London warehouse, and honours these roots of the fashion capital with its forward-thinking design. Crafted from butter-soft suede in a classic maple colourway, the upper sits atop our signature FSC®-certified rubber crepe sole, with an EVA core to keep movement light and flexible.
- Premium light sand suede upper
- Glastonbury Tor print on sock
- Anatomically-shaped footbed delivers lasting comfort
- 100% vegetal tanned welt
- Natural, renewable, FSC®-certified rubber crepe and EVA sole for light, flexible movement
- Finished with three fobs and two laces for versatile wear