A classic, remastered.
The Chuck 70 is built off of the original 1970s design, with premium materials, extraordinary craftsmanship, and enhanced cushioning to keep you feeling good. The poly-canvas upper is joined by classic Chuck 70 details, like premium cotton laces, winged tongue stitching for reinforcement, and varnished egret foxing with vintage license plate.
- High-top, premium sneaker with poly-canvas upper
- Vintage star ankle patch and rubber heel plate ties in '70s heritage
- Glossy, rubber sidewall and premium cotton laces elevate the style
- Reinforced tongue stitching helps keep it in place
- OrthoLite insole helps keep it comfortable
Chuck 70 Origins
By 1970, the Chuck had evolved to become the pinnacle of function and utility for sport, and was considered the best basketball sneaker ever. The Chuck 70 is built off of the original 1970s design, with premium materials and an extraordinary attention to detail. A shoe so rooted in tradition that it has its own instant history. That's the Chuck 70. It's not a shoe. It's the shoe.