Mid-weight, regular fit crew neck T Shirt with washed vintaged look & feel.
Features Gold 'Pal & Panther' throwback logo from Providence Clothing Co.
The business that formerly occupied our current shop on Angove Street in North Perth was 'Pal & Panther': a renowned Motorcycle 'Sales & Service' workshop that originated in 1929. When we moved in to Angove we discovered some fantastic old artwork of theirs & decided to produce a small collection of T-Shirts to pay respect to the fascinating history of the building & business.
Printed here in WA.
- Pre-shrunk during the garment dye process for almost no shrinkage at home
- Our clean pigment dye colours use 50% less water than traditional pigment dye processes
- Garment-dyed soft ring spun fabric feels great against your skin
- Topstitched, classic width, rib collar
- Twill taped back neck for extra comfort and durability
- Regular fit, tubular body
- Proud member of the US Cotton Trust Protocol (USCTP) and Better Cotton
- Cotton products from Comfort Colors support more sustainable + ethical cotton farming