The classic Stockholm Raincoat from Sweden's Stutterheim.
Stockholm, our home and our “patient zero” raincoat. A straight-fit jacket in heavy-weight original 530-gram rubberised cotton, 100% rainproof, with double-welded seams and snap metal closures – this is a true classic. Also features a drawstring hood, welt pockets and under-arm eyelets for ventilation. The minimalist silhouette makes this piece both timeless and unisex, inspired by the urban sartorial style of Stockholm. Designed in Stockholm, made in Europe.
The male model is 189 cm / 6′ 2.5″ tall and wearing a size M
The female model is 176 cm / 5′ 9″ tall and wearing a size M
- Heavy-weight 530 gram rubberised cotton
- Straight unisex fit
- Snap metal closure
- Drawstring hood
- Open welt pocket
- Double welded seams
- Under-arm eyelets for ventilation
- +20 000 mm water column pressure
- Designed in Stockholm
- Made in Europe
Stockholm is constructed from our unique heavy-weight 530 gram rubberised cotton with thermally welded seams for complete water and wind protection. The cotton & poly membrane is durable and supple, complemented by extra-durable metal buttons and cotton drawstrings with metal tips. We use hotfoil printing for the inner labels to ensure no-friction. Designed in Stockholm, made by hand in Europe.
We recommend that our customers strictly follow our care instructions to ensure product quality.
- If the garment is dirty or has stains first try using a wet cloth and soap. If stains don’t come out, the garment may be machine washed at maximum 30 degrees, only on the setting for delicate items.
- Use only liquid laundry soap.
- Dry hanging.
- Do not use softener of bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- We recommend careful use of leather and darker denim together with our raincoats, as to avoid staining from other materials.
When not in use, we recommend storing your raincoat hanging. Avoid hanging next to garments made of leather or darker denim, as to avoid staining from other materials.