With a waxed suede finish, the steel grey Blundstone #1910 is an unassuming but sophisticated twist on the Original #500 series boot.
Please note this is a popular Unisex boot for both Men & Women- sizes shown are in AU (same as UK) Men sizing.
- Cambrelle lining and water-resistant suede to keep you as dry as possible
- EVA footbed adds additional comfort as well as a personalised fit.
- Steel shank between the forefoot and heel ensures you maintain the correct step flex point and assists with skeletal stability.
- Midsole features our patented SPS Max Comfort System, with XRD® Technology inserted at the heel for added impact absorption.
- TPU outsole provides durability.
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.